Did you know that most of the weaknesses of your security chain could be identified through a Level 1 audit?
Our level 1 audit provides you with a health check report of your information and business security.
The main objectives of this audit are to:
- Determine the gaps between the way your organization handles the various security aspects and the best practices.
- Determine applicable enhancements taking into account your specific business constraints.
Based on the analysis of your documentation, On-site visits and interviews with the key actors the following topics are explored:
- Identification of assets their associated criticality
- Risk management
- Key responsibilities
- Security Plan
- Policies and procedures
- Access & authorization management
- User management
- Awareness & Trainings
- Network and system security
- Development, Tests and Production environment
- Audit & monitoring
- Incident response plan
- Disaster Recovery and Business continuity
The audit report is the key deliverable that:
- Provides detailed information about the above topics
- Highlights for each topic the identified weaknesses along with their level of severity and priorities
- Provides applicable recommendations according to the level of risks pertaining to your organization.
- A mapping of you security healthiness against the major standards and guidelines such as PCI DSS, CAG-Sans top 20, HIPAA, FISMA.